I preceeded the practice by performing several whole body stretches that served to relieve tension and built up stress in the muscles and the general body.
Then I lay down in the normal Earth posture and proceeded to tell myself what I was going to do; viz, : -
1. Remember all my dreams (repeated 3 times with visualisation)
2. Filled my body with the golden relaxation light till it was sufficiently relaxed
3. Applied a 'rebreather mask' with a suitable anaesthetic to numb the body.
4. Proceeded with tactile/visualisation of falling rapidly (I found it worthwhile to have markers to provide reference of descent)
5. Told myself that as I counted down from 10 to 0 my body would feel more and more asleep and I was going deeper and deeper into a trance.
At approximately count 5, I experienced a wave of 'lightness' flow through my body. This was followed by a very lightheaded spinning sensation. There was a ringing in my ears as well and I heard barely audible whispers or the blowing of a gentle breeze. I was struggling to maintain composure by focussing on the keeping the trance. I tried to use Robert Bruce's rope technique and found that the application of this technique caused a considerable amount of pressure on the solar plexus area but did not create any other exit symptoms.
The 'chaos' of the situation soon got the better of me and I found myself leaving the trance state.
Exercise ended after roughly 15 minutes.
Then I lay down in the normal Earth posture and proceeded to tell myself what I was going to do; viz, : -
1. Remember all my dreams (repeated 3 times with visualisation)
2. Filled my body with the golden relaxation light till it was sufficiently relaxed
3. Applied a 'rebreather mask' with a suitable anaesthetic to numb the body.
4. Proceeded with tactile/visualisation of falling rapidly (I found it worthwhile to have markers to provide reference of descent)
5. Told myself that as I counted down from 10 to 0 my body would feel more and more asleep and I was going deeper and deeper into a trance.
At approximately count 5, I experienced a wave of 'lightness' flow through my body. This was followed by a very lightheaded spinning sensation. There was a ringing in my ears as well and I heard barely audible whispers or the blowing of a gentle breeze. I was struggling to maintain composure by focussing on the keeping the trance. I tried to use Robert Bruce's rope technique and found that the application of this technique caused a considerable amount of pressure on the solar plexus area but did not create any other exit symptoms.
The 'chaos' of the situation soon got the better of me and I found myself leaving the trance state.
Exercise ended after roughly 15 minutes.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home